Hotels in Zestoa, Spain
Search & Compare Zestoa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Zestoa
Zestoa overviewZestoa is a budget-friendly place unique for its beaches, architecture, and oceanfront. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Families will find plenty of fun at Monte Igueldo. Popular sights like Concha Beach and Monte Urgull won't disappoint. Zestoa is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ZestoaWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Zestoa has options to suit everyone's style. There are 127 hotels in the Zestoa area, some with discounts of up to 17%.
- • 34 2-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 24 4-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5696 user reviews of Zestoa hotels: Gran Hotel Balneario de Cestona
How to get to ZestoaFly in to San Sebastian (EAS), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from downtown Zestoa. Bilbao (BIO) is the next closest major airport, 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away.
What to see around ZestoaSights especially popular with families include:
- • Monte Igueldo
- • Donostia-San Sebastian Aquarium
- • Santiago Beach
- • Itzurun Beach
- • Getaria Beach
- • El Raton
- • Zarautz Beach
- • Concha Beach
- • Monte Urgull
When to visit ZestoaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches