Hotels in Ribabellosa, Spain
Search & Compare Ribabellosa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ribabellosa
Ribabellosa overviewRibabellosa is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and gardens, and known for its wineries and ferries. You'll find a wide variety of bar and cafe choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Junguitu Wine Museum and Bodega Rafael Lopez de Heredia. Make some memories at Castle of Miranda de Ebro and Valle Salado de Anana. Ribabellosa is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RibabellosaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Ribabellosa can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 55 hotels in the Ribabellosa area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $8 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
How to get to RibabellosaFly in to Vitoria (VIT), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from downtown Ribabellosa. Bilbao (BIO) is the next closest major airport, 41.1 mi (66.1 km) away.
What to see around RibabellosaFun activities are on hand such as ferry rides, wine tasting, and tours, along with attractions such as:
- • Junguitu Wine Museum
- • Bodega Rafael Lopez de Heredia
- • Bodega La Rioja Alta S.A.
- • Bodegas Bilbainas
- • Bodegas Muga
- • Castle of Miranda de Ebro
- • Valle Salado de Anana
- • La Fortaleza de Santa Engracia
- • Palace of Ajuria Enea
- • Plaza de los Fueros
- • Church of Santo Tomas Apostol
- • Plaza de la Paz
- • Plaza de la Cruz
- • Bodegas Ramon Bilbao
- • Our Lady of the Assumption Church
When to visit RibabellosaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches