Hotels in Los Belones, Spain
Search & Compare Los Belones Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Los Belones
Los Belones overviewLos Belones is a relaxing place distinct for its live music and sports. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Soak up some sunshine at Calblanque Beach and Morena Beach. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like La Manga Club and Peke Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Los Belones is for you.
Where to stay in Los BelonesFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Los Belones is the place to go. There are 60 hotels in the Los Belones area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 23 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 23 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 2 5-star hotels with an average price of $102 per night
How to get to Los BelonesFly in to Murcia (MJV-San Javier), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from downtown Los Belones.
What to see around Los BelonesFun activities are on hand such as golf, sporting events, and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • La Manga Club
- • Mining Park of La Union
- • La Serena Gol
- • Cartagena Bull Ring
- • Estadio Municipal de Cartagena
- • Zamar Museum of Carriages and Motorcycles
- • Museo Nacional de Arqueologia Subacuatica
- • Murcia Regional Museum of Modern Art
- • Museum of Spanish Civil War
- • House of Fortune
- • Calblanque Beach
- • Morena Beach
- • Peke Park
- • Bateria de Cenizas
- • Alcazaba Zoco
- • Lighthouse of Cabo de Palos
- • Puerto Deportivo Tomas Maestre