Hotels in Latas, Spain
Search & Compare Latas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Latas
Latas overviewLatas is known for its gardens and spas. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Angel Orensanz Museum and Arts of Serrablo and Fort Rapitan. Whatever you're into, Latas has something for you.
Where to stay in LatasWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Latas has accommodations to fit every need. There are 63 hotels in the Latas area and you can shop as many as 39 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $26 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 22 4-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
How to get to LatasFly in to Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from downtown Latas. Zaragoza (ZAZ) is the next closest major airport, 68.8 mi (110.7 km) away.
What to see around LatasSome recommended places to see include:
- • Angel Orensanz Museum and Arts of Serrablo
- • Fort Rapitan
- • Clock Tower
- • Jaca Cathedral
- • Diocesan Museum of Jaca - Romanesque Art
When to visit LatasIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches