Hotels in Cerler, Spain
Search & Compare Cerler Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cerler
Cerler overviewYou'll enjoy winter fun such as skiing. This winter paradise is home to Cerler Ski Resort and Gallinero Chair Lift. Head to Lago de Creguena and Aneto to make some memories. Cerler is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CerlerA welcoming city for all, Cerler has a variety of lodging options. There are 68 hotels in the Cerler area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $181 per night
How to get to CerlerFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 102 mi (164.2 km) from downtown Cerler.
What to see around CerlerFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Cerler Ski Resort
- • Gallinero Chair Lift
- • Peyragudes
- • Val-Louron
- • Lago de Creguena
- • Aneto
- • Luchon Golf Club
- • Caiguila Plaza
- • Juegos Tradicionales Museum
When to visit CerlerWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches