Where is Jacksonville Cemetery?
Jacksonville is home to Jacksonville Cemetery. Jacksonville is a historic city known for its the live music and restaurants. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Britt Pavilion and Medford City Hall.
Where Can I Stay near Jacksonville Cemetery?
We've got 44 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Jacksonville Cemetery. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Wine Country Inn
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
- 3-star inn • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Jacksonville Towne Square.
- 3.5-star inn • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Britt Cottage - Perfect Location!!
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Jacksonville Cemetery
What to See near Jacksonville Cemetery
- Medford City Hall
- Medford Railroad Park
- Southern Oregon University Medford Campus
- Lithia & Driveway Fields
- Blackbird Statue
Things to Do near Jacksonville Cemetery
- Britt Pavilion
- Rogue Valley Mall
- Rogue Valley Family Fun Center
- The Expo
- Rogue Valley Country Club
How to Get to Jacksonville Cemetery
Flights to Jacksonville
- Rogue Valley Intl. Airport (MFR), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from central Jacksonville