Hotels in Alcudia de Guadix, Spain
Search & Compare Alcudia de Guadix Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alcudia de Guadix
Alcudia de Guadix overviewAlcudia de Guadix is special for its historical sites and natural features, and known for its monuments and cathedrals. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Guadix Cave Interpretation Center and Immaculate Museum. Make it a point to see sights like Guadix Caves and Santiago Church. Alcudia de Guadix is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Alcudia de GuadixWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Alcudia de Guadix has accommodations to fit every need. There are 55 hotels in the Alcudia de Guadix area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
How to get to Alcudia de GuadixFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from downtown Alcudia de Guadix.
What to see around Alcudia de GuadixA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Guadix Cave Interpretation Center
- • Immaculate Museum
- • Guadix Caves
- • Santiago Church
- • Alcazaba de Guadix
- • Guadix Cathedral
- • La Calahorra Castle
- • Placeta Conde Luque
- • Puerto de la Ragua
When to visit Alcudia de GuadixWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches