Hotels in Las Negras, Spain
Search & Compare Las Negras Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Las Negras
Las Negras overviewLas Negras is a relaxing place unique for its beaches. You'll appreciate the bar and dining choices. Soak up some sunshine at Los Escullos Beach and Playa de los Muertos. Local sights like Albardinal Botanical Garden and La Casa de los Volcanes Ecomuseum are worth a visit. Las Negras is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Las NegrasFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Las Negras is the place to go. There are 53 hotels in the Las Negras area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $32 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 25 4-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to Las NegrasFly in to Almeria (LEI), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from downtown Las Negras.
What to see around Las NegrasIt's notable for its beaches and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Los Escullos Beach
- • Playa de los Muertos
- • San Jose Beach
- • Playa de San Jose
- • Playa de los Genoveses
- • Albardinal Botanical Garden
- • La Casa de los Volcanes Ecomuseum
- • La Isleta del Moro
- • Monsul Beach
- • Salinas de Cabo de Gata
When to visit Las NegrasCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches