Where is Citizens Park?
Aiken is home to Citizens Park. Aiken is well liked for its shopping and restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Bruce's Field and Hopeland Gardens.
Where Can I Stay near Citizens Park?
You might want to consider this hotel in Citizens Park.
Masters Rental Conveniently Located to Augusta National - 0.3 mi (0.5 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Citizens Park
What to See near Citizens Park
- Bruce's Field
- Hopeland Gardens
- University of South Carolina - Aiken
- Hitchcock Woods
- St. Mary Help of Christians Church
Things to Do near Citizens Park
- Aiken Mall
- Aiken County Historical Museum
- Aiken Center for the Arts
- Aiken Golf Club
- DuPont Planetarium and RPSEC Observatory
How to Get to Citizens Park
Flights to Aiken
- Augusta Regional Airport (AGS), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Aiken