What is Panormos Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit Panormos for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Church of Agios Yiorgos for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Panormos popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you experiencing everything that Panormos has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Panormos?
Top hotel picks in and around Panormos:
Grecotel Marine Palace & Aqua Park - All inclusiveMylopotamos beachfront property with spa, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free water park access • Family friendly
Kirki Village - Adults OnlyMylopotamos adults-only hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar
Iliana HotelMylopotamos apartment with kitchenette, balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Z boutique HotelMylopotamos adults-only hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Idili Traditional House3-star hotel, steps from Church of Agios Yiorgos
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Panormos?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Panormos, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Reptisland (3.7 mi/5.9 km)
- Vlihi Nero beach (5.5 mi/8.9 km)
- Arkadi Monastery (8.2 mi/13.3 km)
- Spilies Beach (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Melidoni Cave (3.1 mi/5 km)
- Museum of Ancient Eleutherna (6.6 mi/10.7 km)
- Eleutherna (6.9 mi/11.1 km)
- Sacred Monastery of Arkadi (8.2 mi/13.2 km)
- Geropotamos Beach (2.6 mi/4.1 km)
- Varkotopos beach (5.2 mi/8.4 km)