What is Kalymnos Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Kalymnos. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Massouri Beach, Aegean Islands and Agios Savvas Monastery. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Kalymnos has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. Hotels.com has 10 Kalymnos family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Kalymnos?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free in-room internet • In-room kitchenette • Convenience store
- Free parking • Free cribs • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Free airport shuttle
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Snack bar/deli • Central location
Irene studioBeachfront hotel with 3 beach bars, near Kantouni Beach
Vasilis StudiosKalymnos guesthouse by sea
Philoxenia Hotel2-star Kalymnos hotel with bar
Kantouni Beach Boutique HotelKalymnos beachfront hotel with pool bar, bar/lounge
MasouriBlu HotelKalymnos hotel on beach
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Kalymnos?
You'll find that Kalymnos and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to see and do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Grande Grotta
- Symplegades Rocks
- Poets Crag
- Maritime Museum of Kalymnos
- Nautical & Folklore Museum
- Folklore Museum of Kalymnos
- Massouri Beach
- Aegean Islands
- Agios Savvas Monastery
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks