What's Layyah like?
In Layyah, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the restaurants. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming. Nature lovers can visit Flag Island and Khalid Lake. Gold Souk and Dubai Creek are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Layyah
Layyah is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Sharjah.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Layyah
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Layyah
Things to see and do in and around Layyah
What to see in Layyah
- Flag Island
- Khalid Lake
Things to do near Layyah:
- Sharjah Aquarium (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Sharjah Mega Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Sahara Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Al Jazeera Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Central Souq (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sharjah?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 36°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, November, December (average 15 mm of rainfall)