What's Umm Suqeim Like?People go to Umm Suqeim for fun-filled days at Wild Wadi Water Park, as well as many other top attractions like Sheikh Zayed Road. Travelers like this romantic neighborhood for its great restaurants and access to the beach. Other popular sights worth a visit include Kite Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Umm Suqeim?
We have 24 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Umm Suqeim:
Jumeirah Mina A Salam5-star beachfront hotel with free water park, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Free kid's activities • Central location
Jumeirah Beach Hotel5-star beach hotel with free water park, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 4 restaurants • Central location
Jumeirah Al NaseemUpscale beachfront resort with 5 restaurants, free water park
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Free kid's activities • Central location
How to Get to Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Umm Suqeim
- Al Maktoum Intl. Airport (DWC), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Umm Suqeim
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Umm Suqeim
Things to See and Do in and around Umm Suqeim
What to See in Umm Suqeim
- Kite Beach
- Umm Suqeim Beach
- Nessnass Beach
Things to Do in Umm Suqeim
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Madinat Jumeirah