Where is Gateway Conference Center?
Collinsville is home to Gateway Conference Center. Collinsville is a family-friendly city well known for its fun sporting events and restaurants. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Busch Stadium and St. Louis Union Station.
Where Can I Stay near Gateway Conference Center?
We've got 9 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Gateway Conference Center. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Collinsville - St. Louis
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Super 8 by Wyndham Collinsville St. Louis
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Gateway Conference Center
What to See near Gateway Conference Center
- Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site
- World Wide Technology Raceway
- O'Fallon Family Sports Park
- National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows
- World's Largest Catsup Bottle
Things to Do near Gateway Conference Center
- FanDuel Sportsbook and Horse Racing
- St. Claire Square Mall
- St. Clair Bowl
- The Gardens at SIUE
- Splash City Family Waterpark
How to Get to Gateway Conference Center
Flights to Collinsville
- St. Louis Lambert Intl. Airport (STL), 21.1 mi (34 km) from central Collinsville