Where is Cedar Creek Falls?
Palm Grove is home to Cedar Creek Falls. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Conway National Park and Shute Harbour Jetty.
Where Can I Stay near Cedar Creek Falls?
You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Twin shower, Spa, Private, Balcony, Large Kitchen - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away
- 4.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Seclude Rainforest Retreat - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away
- 4-star cottage • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub
Things to See and Do near Cedar Creek Falls
What to See near Cedar Creek Falls
- Conway National Park
- Bicentennial Park
- Mount Proserpine Nature Refuge
- Conway West Conservation Park
Things to Do near Cedar Creek Falls
- Proserpine Museum
- Whitsunday Shopping Centre
- Whitsunday Plaza
How to Get to Cedar Creek Falls
Flights to Palm Grove
- Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from central Palm Grove
- Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from central Palm Grove