Hotels in Somaen, Spain
Search & Compare Somaen Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Somaen
Somaen overviewSomaen is a small town distinct for its historical sites and natural features, and known for its castle and monuments. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Medinaceli Roman Arch and Medinaceli Castle. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Medinaceli Plaza Mayor and Monasterio de Santa Maria de Huerta. Whatever you're into, Somaen has something for you.
Where to stay in SomaenA welcoming city for all, Somaen has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Somaen area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $61 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
How to get to SomaenFly in to Zaragoza (ZAZ), 75 mi (120.7 km) from downtown Somaen.
What to see around SomaenIf you're interested in castles, historical sites, or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Medinaceli Roman Arch
- • Medinaceli Castle
- • Monasterio de Santa Maria de Huerta
- • Medinaceli Plaza Mayor
- • San Pedro Church
When to visit SomaenWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches