What is Thief River Falls Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit the riverfront city of Thief River Falls on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Seven Clans Casino Thief River Falls and Greenwood Trail Recreation Area for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Thief River Falls popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from making the most of everything that Thief River Falls has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Thief River Falls?
Top hotel picks in and around Thief River Falls:
Grandstay Hotel Suites Thief River Falls3-star Thief River Falls hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
AmericInn by Wyndham Thief River Falls2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Thief River Falls2-star Thief River Falls hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk
C'mon Inn Thief River Falls2.5-star Thief River Falls hotel with indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Quality InnThief River Falls hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Thief River Falls?
You'll find plenty of things to see and do in Thief River Falls on a shoestring budget. Check out these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Greenwood Trail Recreation Area
- Sportsman Park
- Old Mill State Park
- Seven Clans Casino Thief River Falls
- Thief River Golf Club
Sights & Landmarks