Hotels in Saint Peter, Minnesota
Search & Compare Saint Peter Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Saint Peter
Saint Peter overviewSaint Peter is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Minnesota State University. While you're here, stop by Verizon Wireless Center and Sibley Park. Saint Peter is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Saint PeterWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Saint Peter can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 24 hotels in the Saint Peter area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1820 user reviews of Saint Peter hotels: Viking Jr. Motel
How to get to Saint PeterFly in to Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 54.7 mi (88 km) from downtown Saint Peter.
What to see around Saint PeterHere are some local highlights:
- • Verizon Wireless Center
- • Sibley Park
- • Minnesota State University
- • Blakeslee Stadium
- • Mount Kato Ski Area
When to visit Saint PeterWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 5.4 inches