Hotels in Chequamegon Bay, United States of America
Search & Compare Chequamegon Bay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Chequamegon Bay hotels
Best hotels in Chequamegon Bay
City overviewThe location is surrounded by picturesque views of islands and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Potato River Falls and Apostle Islands Mainland Sea Caves. Be sure stop by Bayfield County Courthouse and Ashland Historical Museum while you're here. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
How to get thereFly in to Ironwood, MI (IWD-Gogebic County), 34.2 mi (55 km) from the city center. Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 65.2 mi (104.9 km) away.
What to see in the areaIts lakes, hiking trails, and swimming spots offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Potato River Falls
- • Apostle Islands Mainland Sea Caves
- • Cable Natural History Museum
- • Bayfield County Courthouse
- • Ashland Historical Museum
- • Chequamegon Bay Golf Course
- • Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center
- • Mount Ashwabay Ski and Recreation Area
When to visitCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 5.2 inches
- • April-June: 9.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.8 inches