What's Rolla like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Rolla. Take time to see the sights such as South Platte River while you're here. Mile High Flea Market and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Rolla
Rolla is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Henderson.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Rolla
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Rolla
Things to see and do in and around Rolla
Things to see near Rolla:
- South Platte River (10.3 mi/16.6 km away)
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Carpenter Recreation Center (3 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Rolla:
- Mile High Flea Market (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- AMF Bowling Center (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Henderson?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: December, February, January, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, June, April (average 48 mm of rainfall)