What is Las Cruces Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to visit the family-friendly city of Las Cruces on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Las Cruces absolutely love the restaurants. Take a photo at Mesilla Valley Mall and New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Las Cruces a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 14 cheap Las Cruces hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Las Cruces?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Las Cruces budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces Mesilla2.5-star Las Cruces hotel with indoor pool
Sleep Inn University2.5-star Las Cruces hotel with indoor pool
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces Mesilla ValleySuburban Las Cruces hotel with outdoor pool
Hotel Las Cruces I-10 West2.5-star hotel
Days Inn by Wyndham Las CrucesLas Cruces hotel in city center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Las Cruces?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Las Cruces while on a budget. Check out this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Organ Mountains Desert Peaks National Monument
- Dripping Springs Natural Area
- Mesilla Valley Bosque State Park
- New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
- Las Cruces Museum of Art
- Museum of Nature & Science
- Mesilla Valley Mall
- Red Hawk Golf Club
- Rio Grande
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks