Hotels in White Rock, New Mexico
Search & Compare White Rock Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in White Rock
White Rock overviewWhite Rock is a relaxing place distinct for its art and sports, and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Santa Fe Opera. Make some memories at Bandelier National Monument and Alcove House Trail. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, White Rock is for you.
Where to stay in White RockWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, White Rock has accommodations to fit every need. There are 81 hotels in the White Rock area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 38 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 19 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
- • 6 5-star hotels with an average price of $160 per night
How to get to White RockFly in to Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from downtown White Rock. Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away.
What to see around White RockHere are some top sights to see:
- • Bandelier National Monument
- • Alcove House Trail
- • Bradbury Science Museum
- • Karen Wray Fine Art Gallery
- • Los Alamos Historical Museum
When to visit White RockWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 4.0 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 3.4 inches