Hotels in Kukuihaele, Hawaii
Search & Compare Kukuihaele Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kukuihaele
Kukuihaele overviewKukuihaele is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and known for its castle and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Parker Ranch Center. Make some memories at Waipio Valley Lookout and Hiilawe Waterfall. A family- and business-friendly area, Kukuihaele also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in KukuihaeleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Kukuihaele can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 22 hotels in the Kukuihaele area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $269 per night
How to get to KukuihaeleFly in to Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from downtown Kukuihaele. Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 40.9 mi (65.7 km) away.
What to see around KukuihaeleHere are some favorite choices:
- • Waipio Valley Lookout
- • Hiilawe Waterfall
- • Hamakua Country Club
- • Parker Ranch Center
- • Waimea Park
When to visit KukuihaeleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 63°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 65°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 69°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 64°F night
- • January-March: 32.2 inches
- • April-June: 27.0 inches
- • July-September: 30.6 inches
- • October-December: 36.9 inches