Hotels in Port Allen, Hawaii
Search & Compare Port Allen Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Port Allen
Port Allen overviewPort Allen is a relaxing place known for its beaches and historical sites, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the abundant beer and dining choices. Spend a relaxing day at Waimea Canyon when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Poipu Beach. Port Allen is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Port AllenPort Allen offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 147 hotels in the Port Allen area and you can shop as many as 83 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 70%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $114 per night
- • 90 4-star hotels with an average price of $149 per night
- • 7 5-star hotels with an average price of $379 per night
How to get to Port AllenFly in to Lihue, HI (LIH), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from downtown Port Allen.
What to see around Port AllenKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Kauai Coffee Company
- • CJM Country Stables
- • Glass Beach
- • Salt Ponds Beach
- • Spouting Horn
- • McBryde Garden
- • Allerton Botanical Garden
- • Waimea Canyon
- • Poipu Beach
When to visit Port AllenIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 81°F day, 64°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 65°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 65°F night
- • January-March: 6.9 inches
- • April-June: 1.8 inches
- • July-September: 1.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches