What's Bethel like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Bethel? Places to visit such as Great Wolf Lodge Water Park and Children's Mercy Park are not far away. Legends Outlets Kansas City and Village West are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bethel
Bethel is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Bethel
Things to see and do in and around Bethel
Things to see near Bethel:
- Children's Mercy Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Kansas Speedway (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- CommunityAmerica Ballpark (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Grinter Place State Historic Site (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- John Brown Monument (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Bethel:
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Legends Outlets Kansas City (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Village West (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Schlitterbahn (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kansas City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, September (average 122 mm of rainfall)