Hotels in Trenton

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trenton?

Find out more about Trenton

Trenton is a family-friendly place surrounded by mountain and waterfall views. Simply book an excursion to enjoy your stay a little more. Have a relaxing day visiting Cloudland Canyon State Park. Discover the surrounding area with sights like Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding and Lookout Mountain.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trenton?
Days Inn by Wyndham Trenton is an accommodation that is popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Trenton?
Park your car for free at Days Inn by Wyndham Trenton.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Trenton?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trenton, most properties offer refundable* bookable rates. You can find these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trenton?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Days Inn by Wyndham Trenton.
Where can I stay in Trenton if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 22 vacation homes. You can also book one of the 6 cabins for your stay.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Trenton with my children?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Days Inn by Wyndham Trenton.
Where should I stay in Trenton for a getaway with my partner?
Mountain bluff view, Swimming pool, Theater Rm, Pool Table, Near Chattanooga TN is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
What will the weather in Trenton be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Trenton are usually July and August with an average temp of 74°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 43°F. The rainiest months are December and November.
Why should I book my Trenton hotel through Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trenton travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.