What is Elko Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Elko. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the museums to the shopping, Elko has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Maverick Casino, Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest and Elko County Fairgrounds. When it's time to rest after a day of sightseeing with the family, Elko has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. We have 10 Elko family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Elko?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free rollaway/extra bed • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Indoor pool • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free in-room internet
Wingate by Wyndham ElkoCity-center Elko hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Ledgestone Hotel Elko2.5-star Elko hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Quality Inn & Suites ElkoIn the heart of Elko
Comfort Inn Elko2.5-star hotel
Manor Motor Lodge2-star motel
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Elko?
You'll find that Elko and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to see and do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both memorable and educational:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Northeastern Nevada Museum
- California Trail Historic Interpretive Center
- Maverick Casino
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest
- Elko County Fairgrounds
Sights & Landmarks