What is Elko Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Elko for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who visit Elko love the restaurants. Take a picture at Elko County Fairgrounds and Maverick Casino for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Elko a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Elko has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Elko?
Top hotel picks in and around Elko:
Maverick Hotel and Casino by Red Lion Hotels3-star hotel with 2 bars, near Elko Convention Center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 2 restaurants • Spacious rooms
Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn & CasinoElko motel with casino, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Ramada by Wyndham Elko Hotel at Stockmen's Casino3-star hotel with casino, near Western Folklife Center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Shutters Hotel3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • Comfy beds
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elko, an IHG Hotel3-star Elko hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Elko?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Elko while staying within budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Northeastern Nevada Museum
- California Trail Historic Interpretive Center
- Elko County Fairgrounds
- Maverick Casino
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest
Sights & Landmarks