What is Decatur Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy the family-friendly city of Decatur without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a selfie at Scovill Zoo and Kirkland Fine Arts Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Decatur a favorite among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Decatur has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Decatur?
Top hotel picks in and around Decatur:
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DecaturConvenient to Children's Museum of Illinois
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites-Decatur, an IHG Hotel3-star Decatur hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Family friendly
Hampton Inn Decatur/Mt ZionDecatur hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
Decatur Conference Center & HotelDecatur hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Comfy beds
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Decatur, IL2.5-star Decatur hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Decatur?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Decatur while keeping to your budget. Glance at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Rock Springs Conservation Area
- Nelson Park
- Scovill Park West
- Scovill Zoo
- Kirkland Fine Arts Center
- Children's Museum of Illinois
Sights & Landmarks