Traveling With Your Pet to Decatur
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Decatur, look no further. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Decatur outings, or head out to explore the sights while they're asleep. You might also like to see local attractions such as Scovill Zoo and Children's Museum of Illinois. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Decatur can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Decatur?
Top hotel picks in and around Decatur:
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DecaturConvenient to Children's Museum of Illinois
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spacious rooms
Hampton Inn Decatur/Mt ZionDecatur hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
Decatur Conference Center & HotelDecatur hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Comfy beds
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites-Decatur, an IHG Hotel3-star Decatur hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Family friendly
Baymont by Wyndham Decatur2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Decatur?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Decatur:
- Rock Springs Conservation Area
- Nelson Park
- Scovill Park West
- Scovill Zoo
- Children's Museum of Illinois
- Kirkland Fine Arts Center
Sights & Landmarks