What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Decatur?
Although keeping fit and healthy in the hotel gym is important, you might decide to adjust your normal routine and discover some of these sights and activities in Decatur.
- Rock Springs Conservation Area
- Nelson Park
- Scovill Park West
- Scovill Zoo
- Kirkland Fine Arts Center
- Children's Museum of Illinois
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Decatur
If you want to maintain your workout routine while you're in Decatur, a hotel with a great gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Visitors to Decatur enjoy the shopping. Scovill Zoo, Kirkland Fine Arts Center, and Children's Museum of Illinois are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Decatur?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Decatur:
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DecaturConvenient to Children's Museum of Illinois
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites-Decatur, an IHG Hotel3-star Decatur hotel with bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Family friendly
Hampton Inn Decatur/Mt Zion2.5-star Decatur hotel with indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Decatur, IL2.5-star Decatur hotel with indoor pool
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Decatur Conference Center & HotelDecatur hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds