What's Sector 2 Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Sector 2. Take in some culture at Bucharest Art Theatre and Bulandra Theatre - Toma Caragiu Hall. There's plenty more to see, including National Arena and Piata Romana.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sector 2?
We have 140 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Sector 2:
Athina Suites HotelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Lahovary Palace HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Courtyard by Marriott Bucharest Floreasca4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Uptown Residence Apartments
- Free WiFi • Restaurant
Grand Boutique Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Sector 2
Sector 2 is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Henri Coanda Intl. Airport (OTP), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Sector 2
Getting to Sector 2 on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Piata Iancului
- Piata Muncii
Things to See and Do in and around Sector 2
What to See in Sector 2
- National Arena
- Piata Romana
- University Square
- Revolution Square
- University of Bucharest