Hotels in Buck Meadows, California
Search & Compare Buck Meadows Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Buck Meadows
Buck Meadows overviewBuck Meadows is a relaxing place unique for its parks, natural features, and riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Mary Laveroni Community Park and Groveland Wayside Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Pine Mountain Lake Marina and Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Buck Meadows is for you.
Where to stay in Buck MeadowsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Buck Meadows can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 48 hotels in the Buck Meadows area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Buck MeadowsFly in to Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite), 68.4 mi (110.1 km) from downtown Buck Meadows. Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 74.2 mi (119.5 km) away.
What to see around Buck MeadowsIts parks, riverfront, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Mary Laveroni Community Park
- • Groveland Wayside Park
- • Yosemite Big Oak Flat Entrance
- • Lake McClure Bagby Recreation Area
- • Pine Mountain Lake Marina
- • Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course
- • Northern Mariposa County History Center
- • Black Oak Casino