Hotels in Newport Coast, California
Search & Compare Newport Coast Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Newport Coast
Newport Coast overviewNewport Coast is a luxury getaway known for its beaches and art, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Plan a fun excursion to Balboa Pier and Newport Pier. Make plans to visit the popular University of California-Irvine and Main Beach Park. Newport Coast is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Newport CoastWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Newport Coast has options to suit everyone's style. There are 459 hotels in the Newport Coast area and you can shop as many as 159 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 149 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 185 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 91 4-star hotels with an average price of $105 per night
- • 9 5-star hotels with an average price of $189 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 190164 user reviews of Newport Coast hotels:
- • The Resort at Pelican Hill
- • Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
- • The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort
How to get to Newport CoastFly in to Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from downtown Newport Coast. Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away.
What to see around Newport CoastIt's notable for its beaches and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Crystal Cove
- • Crystal Cove State Park
- • Corona del Mar State Beach
- • Sherman Library and Garden
- • Crescent Bay Point Park
- • Fashion Island
- • Irvine Spectrum Center
- • The LAB Antimall
- • The Camp
- • Laguna Hills Mall
- • University of California-Irvine
- • Main Beach Park
- • Huntington State Beach
- • Disney California Adventure® Park
- • Disneyland®