What's East Los Angeles Like?
People go to East Los Angeles for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Dodger Stadium and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in East Los Angeles?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in East Los Angeles, here is one favorite nearby:
CitizenM Los Angeles Downtown - 5 mi (8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to East Los Angeles
East Los Angeles is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from East Los Angeles
- Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from East Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from East Los Angeles
Getting to East Los Angeles on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Maravilla Station
- East Los Angeles Civic Center Station
- Atlantic Station
Things to See and Do in and around East Los Angeles
What to See in East Los Angeles
- Dodger Stadium
- Crypto.com Arena
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- University of Southern California
- SoFi Stadium