What's West Los Angeles Like?There's a lot visitors like about West Los Angeles, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues and beach views, as well as its shops. Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica Pier are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Santa Monica Beach and Venice Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Los Angeles?
We have 83 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in West Los Angeles:
Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Comfy beds
Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
L.A. Sky Boutique Hotel2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to West Los AngelesWest Los Angeles is located 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from West Los Angeles
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from West Los Angeles
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from West Los Angeles
Getting to West Los Angeles on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Expo/Bundy Station
- Westwood/Rancho Park Station
Things to See and Do in and around West Los Angeles
Things to See near West Los Angeles:
- University of California, Los Angeles (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Santa Monica Pier (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Santa Monica Beach (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Venice Beach (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Venice Beach Boardwalk (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)