What's West Los Angeles Like?
People go to West Los Angeles for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions like Hollywood Walk of Fame. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues and beach views, as well as its restaurants. Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica Beach are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Los Angeles?
We have 128 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in West Los Angeles:
Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Found Santa Monica powered by Sonder3-star hotel
- Free parking • 24-hour front desk
L.A. Sky Boutique Hotel2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to West Los Angeles
West Los Angeles is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from West Los Angeles
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from West Los Angeles
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from West Los Angeles
Getting to West Los Angeles on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Expo/Bundy Station
- Westwood/Rancho Park Station
Things to See and Do in and around West Los Angeles
What to See in West Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Beach
- Venice Beach
- SoFi Stadium
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles Convention Center