What's Malton like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Malton. Take time to see the sights such as Sikh Heritage Museum of Canada while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Square One Shopping Centre and Vaughan Mills Mall.
How to get to Malton
Malton is located 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the heart of Mississauga.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from Malton
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Malton
Things to see and do in and around Malton
Things to see near Malton:
- The International Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Pearson Convention Centre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Humber College (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Toronto Congress Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- OSA Soccer Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Malton:
- Sikh Heritage Museum of Canada (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Woodbine Racetrack (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Wet 'n' Wild Toronto (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Woodbine Mall (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Fantasy Fair (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mississauga?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, June, July (average 132 mm of rainfall)