What's Albert Park Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Albert Park. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Collins Street and Melbourne Central. Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and Marvel Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Albert Park?
We have 10 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Albert Park but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Quiet rooms
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Pool loungers • Comfy beds
Stamford Plaza Melbourne - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
The Victoria Hotel Melbourne - 2.2 mi (3.6 km) awayVictorian hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Pegasus Apart'Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) awayCity-center apartment with kitchenette
The Langham, Melbourne - 1.8 mi (2.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) awayFamily-friendly apartment with kitchenette
How to Get to Albert Park
Albert Park is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Albert Park
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Albert Park
- Avalon Airport (AVV), 29.2 mi (47 km) from Albert Park
Things to See and Do in and around Albert Park
What to See in Albert Park
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Marvel Stadium
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Albert Park Lake
- St Kilda Beach
Things to Do in Albert Park
- Collins Street
- Melbourne Central
- Queen Victoria Market
- South Melbourne Market
- DFO South Wharf