What's Bondi Beach Like?
People go to Bondi Beach to soak up the sun at Bondi Beach and to visit the many top attractions like Taronga Zoo. Travelers like the neighborhood for its selection of restaurants and its access to the beach. Circular Quay and International Convention Centre Sydney are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bondi Beach?
We have 212 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Bondi Beach:
Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach SydneyLuxury hotel with 6 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Spa tub • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Terrace • Pool loungers
QT BondiUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Hotel RavesisAdults-only hotel with 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Nightclub • Terrace
Hotel Bondi3.5-star beach hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace
Beach Road HotelHotel with 3 bars, restaurant
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Rooftop terrace
How to Get to Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Bondi Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Bondi Beach
What to See in Bondi Beach
- Circular Quay
- Bondi Beach
- International Convention Centre Sydney
- Manly Beach
- Accor Stadium
Things to Do in Bondi Beach
- Taronga Zoo
- Bondi Icebergs
- Westfield Bondi Junction Shopping Centre
- Entertainment Quarter
- Oxford Street