What is Walla Walla Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the family-friendly city of Walla Walla without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Walla Walla particularly like the shopping and wine, which could be great ways to enjoy the city. Take a picture at Downtown Farmers Market and Art Gallery at the Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Walla Walla popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you enjoying everything that Walla Walla has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Walla Walla?
Top hotel picks in and around Walla Walla:
The Marcus Whitman Hotel and Conference CenterHistoric hotel with bar, near Downtown Farmers Market
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Walla WallaHotel with indoor pool, near Power House Theatre
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
The FINCHArt Deco hotel next to golf course
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Super 8 by Wyndham Walla Walla2-star Walla Walla motel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Spa tub
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Walla Walla2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Walla Walla?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Walla Walla while on a budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Wallowa-Whitman National Forest
- Whitman Mission National Historic Site
- Lewis and Clark Trail State Park
- Art Gallery at the Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center
- Kirkman House Museum
- Downtown Farmers Market
- Northstar Winery
- Pepper Bridge Winery
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks