What's Mission District Like?
While in Mission District, you can enjoy the bars. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. Oracle Park and Pier 39 are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mission District?
We have 87 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Mission District:
Inn San Francisco2.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
Parker Guest House San Francisco3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Noe's Nest Bed and Breakfast3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
1906 Mission2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden
Union Hotel2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
How to Get to Mission District
Mission District is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Mission District
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Mission District
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from Mission District
Getting to Mission District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 16th Street Mission Station
- 24th Street Mission Station
- Right Of Way/20th St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Mission District
What to See in Mission District
- Oracle Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Chase Center
- Moscone Convention Center
- Lombard Street