What's Pacific Heights Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Pacific Heights, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's shops. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. Pier 39 and Oracle Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pacific Heights?
We have 57 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Pacific Heights:
Hotel DriscoUpscale hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Jackson Court2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
The Laurel Inn, part of JdV by Hyatt3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Pacific Heights
Pacific Heights is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Pacific Heights
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Pacific Heights
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Pacific Heights
Things to See and Do in and around Pacific Heights
What to See in Pacific Heights
- Oracle Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Lombard Street
- Presidio of San Francisco
- Moscone Convention Center
Things to Do in Pacific Heights
- Pier 39
- Union Street
- Chestnut Street
- Van Ness Avenue
- Ghirardelli Square