What's Haight-Ashbury like?
While in Haight-Ashbury, you can spend time at the historical sites. Take time to see places such as Haight Street and Buena Vista Park while you're here. Pier 39 and Golden Gate Park are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Haight-Ashbury
Haight-Ashbury is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Haight-Ashbury
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Haight-Ashbury
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from Haight-Ashbury
Things to see and do in and around Haight-Ashbury
What to see in Haight-Ashbury
- Buena Vista Park
- Grateful Dead House
Things to do near Haight-Ashbury:
- Haight Street (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Pier 39 (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Castro Theatre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Castro Street (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- California Academy of Sciences (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Francisco?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 65 mm of rainfall)