What's Edmundson like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Edmundson, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Visit places such as Payne-Gentry Historical House and Bigfoot 4 x 4 Inc when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Blanche M. Touhill Performing Arts Center and St. Louis Car Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Edmundson
Edmundson is located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Edmundson
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 16 mi (25.7 km) from Edmundson
Things to see and do in and around Edmundson
Things to see near Edmundson:
- Payne-Gentry Historical House (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- St. Louis Mercantile Library (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Old St. Ferdinand Shrine (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Edmundson:
- Bigfoot 4 x 4 Inc (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Blanche M. Touhill Performing Arts Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- St. Louis Car Museum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- St. Louis Mills Mall (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Blacks in Flight Mural (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, June, July (average 112 mm of rainfall)