What's LaSalle Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not check out LaSalle? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Lachine Canal National Historic Site and Parc des Rapides. There's plenty more to see, including Saint Lawrence River and Fleming Windmill.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in LaSalle?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in LaSalle, here is one favorite nearby:
Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown - 4.9 mi (7.8 km) awayCity-center aparthotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to LaSalleLaSalle is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from LaSalle
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from LaSalle
Things to See and Do in and around LaSalle
What to See in LaSalle
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- Saint Lawrence River
- Parc des Rapides
- Fleming Windmill
Things to Do near LaSalle:
- Atwater Market (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Canadian Railway Museum (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Lachine Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Meadowbrook Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Lachine Market (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)