What's Saint-Laurent Like?There's a lot visitors like about Saint-Laurent, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places like Place Vertu Shopping Center and Bois-de-Liesse Nature Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Musée des métiers d'art du Québec.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Saint-Laurent?
We have 27 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Saint-Laurent:
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal AirportFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Novotel Montreal AeroportSuburban hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Quality Hotel Dorval3-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Comfy beds
Days Inn & Conference Centre by Wyndham Montreal Airport3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Saint-LaurentSaint-Laurent is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Saint-Laurent
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Saint-Laurent
Traveling to Saint-Laurent by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Montreal Bois-Franc Station
- Montreal Montpellier Station
Getting to Saint-Laurent on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Cote Vertu Station
- College Station