Hotels in Ponts, Spain
Search & Compare Ponts Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ponts
Ponts overviewPonts is a small town known for its historical sites and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample cheese and dining options, along with outdoor areas for biking and camping. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Pallargues Castle. Make it a point to see sights like Francesc Boncompte Museum and Church of St. Maria. Whatever you're into, Ponts has something for you.
Where to stay in PontsA welcoming city for all, Ponts has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
How to get to PontsFly in to La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from downtown Ponts. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 63.3 mi (101.9 km) away.
What to see around PontsSome highlights of the area include:
- • Francesc Boncompte Museum
- • Church of St. Maria
- • Collegiate Church of St. Peter of Ponts
- • Pallargues Castle
- • Eduard Camps Guissona Museum
When to visit PontsWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches