What's Inlet Beach Like?
Inlet Beach is a relaxing area of the city with beach views. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Pier Park to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Rosemary Beach and Carillon Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Inlet Beach?
We have 248 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Inlet Beach but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Walkable location
- Free parking • Terrace • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
"30a My Way" | Named Vrbo's Vacation Home of the Year 2023! - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) awayFamily-friendly vacation home with private pool, fireplace
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) awayBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Sugar Sands Beachfront Hotel, a By The Sea Resort - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) awayBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool
How to Get to Inlet Beach
Inlet Beach is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of West Panama City Beach.
- Northwest Florida Beaches Intl. Airport (ECP), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from Inlet Beach
- Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (DSI), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from Inlet Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Inlet Beach
What to See in Inlet Beach
- Rosemary Beach
- Carillon Beach
- Alys Beach
- Seacrest Beach
- Seaside Beach
Things to Do in Inlet Beach
- Pier Park
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- Thomas Drive
- Eden Gardens State Park
- Hombre Golf Club