Traveling With Your Pet to Portpatrick
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the welcoming, relaxing city of Portpatrick, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Portpatrick outings, or pop out to enjoy the sights while they sleep. Some of our travelers to Portpatrick like to visit Dunskey Garden. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Portpatrick will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Portpatrick?
Top hotel picks in and around Portpatrick:
The Harbour House HotelGeorgian B&B by sea
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
Apartment 19Stranraer hotel by sea
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Portpatrick HotelStranraer hotel on beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Central location
The Waterfront Hotel & Bistro3-star hotel
- Free cooked breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Portpatrick?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Portpatrick, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Castle Kennedy Gardens (8 mi/12.9 km)
- Cairnryan Port (9.3 mi/15 km)
- Ardwell Gardens (8.3 mi/13.4 km)
- Stranraer Museum (5.5 mi/8.9 km)
- Mull of Galloway Trail - North (6.1 mi/9.8 km)
- Ringdoo Sands (7.3 mi/11.8 km)