Hotels in Capcanes, Spain
Search & Compare Capcanes Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Capcanes
Capcanes overviewCapcanes is a relaxing place unique for its wineries and spas. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Beachcombers can spend the day at Cambrils Beach when the weather is nice. Head to Church of Saint Mary and Bellmunt del Priorat Mining Museum to make some memories. Whatever you're into, Capcanes has something for you.
Where to stay in CapcanesCapcanes offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 203 hotels in the Capcanes area and you can shop as many as 58 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 99 3-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 61 4-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 10 5-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to CapcanesFly in to Reus (REU), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from downtown Capcanes. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 67.9 mi (109.2 km) away. Capcanes Station is the closest train station.
What to see around CapcanesFun activities are on hand such as golf, wine tasting, and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Ferrer Bobet Winery
- • Sangenis I Vaque
- • Clos Dominic S.L.
- • Buil and Gine Winery
- • Celler Sabate
- • Church of Saint Mary
- • Bellmunt del Priorat Mining Museum
- • Castle and Monastery of Escornalbou
- • Ermita Mare De Deu De La Roca
- • Centre Miro
When to visit CapcanesWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches